To apply for one of our Summer 2024 programs, please click the Apply Now button below.
Tuition and Financial Aid
The program tuition for 2024 programs is $6,695. This includes: program tuition, course materials, housing, meals, and social activities. A non-refundable deposit of 10% of the total tuition due (after financial aid/discounts) will be required to secure a space in the program for admitted students.
Accelerate Pre-College Programs strives to work with families to make our programs financially accessible. Accelerate’s financial aid awards are typically in the form of scholarships or program discounts. Students can apply to be considered for financial aid within the program application. Families will be asked to provide the following information:
- Adjusted gross income from most recent federal tax return
- Number of dependents in the household
- There is also an open-ended question where students can provide any additional information that may give context to financial need
All admitted students will be considered for need-based aid. Students will receive their financial aid award information with their program admissions decision.
Families experiencing any financial concerns regarding tuition or deposits are encouraged to reach out to email@example.com.
Scholarships and Discounts
- Need-based scholarships
- Priority Applicants – $500 off tuition
- Child of current Northeastern faculty or staff member (benefits-eligible) – 33% off tuition
- High school and community-based organization partner sponsorships — visit our Partners page to learn more